Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Bedtime Not-so-sweetness

Lights finally off, stories told. "Mommy, wait wait, I'm missing something. Ethan, time to go to bed. I'm missing something. Let me turn on your ocean, that will make you feel better. Mommy turn on my fan, that will make me feel better too. Ethan, I put your fan away, it's cold now. You put my fan AWAY. Sits straight up in bed looking for his fan. Ethan, lay down. Mommy, I need to go tee tee. No Ethan, time to go to bed. Mommy, I'm tee teeing now. Ethan, you will just have to keep that diaper on all night. MOMMY! I need to change my diaper. Excuse me Mommy, I have to go tee tee now. Gets out of bed, walks out of his room(lights back on, head to the toilet, no activity, back in Ethan's room to change the wet diaper). Back in bed. Cough Cough, Mommy, I need medicine, see I'm coughing. Cough Cough. No Ethan, go to sleep. Mommy, I'm missing something. Here is your glow braqcelet, THAT's WHAT YOU'RE MISSING. Sleep tight.  Ok, Mommy, don't let the bed bugs bite."

Victory!

No comments:

Post a Comment