Monday, August 29, 2011

Texting in stone.

How are you today?
Today I feel great! Prayer, antibiotic out of my system, new diet, no idea but I praise and thank God!
Oh my goodness, yay yay yay, bring on the yogurt and tea and praise the father of creation.
BTW it's essiac tea
I haven't gotten it yet, it's in my book
good stuff, maybe you can find it at a health food store
I plan to look-maybe today after doc appt..
Everything fine. Love you
Well call when you can to chat


Prayers going up for you today. I love you.
Pray that chemo is effective and allows fluid to flow out of lung! Love you sweet
I will when is chemo?
11
praying now
pace yourself. haven't started yet, it last 2.5 hours
ok, still praying
ill let u know when done! its going fine! no problems..
oh good, the angels are all around you
I feel their loving peace!
great, now go home and take it easy
How is baby's bottom?anything new from health food store?


How are you today?
Gr8!!
Yippeeee!!! Yay good foods, May's bottom is gr8 too.
Awesome, I was just going to ask
(picture of her sent)
so precious when taken?
this morning when I was getting ready for work
sweet

How are you feeling today? I hear yesterday was rough.
Well right now my throat is really sore but I think rest of me is feeling ok.
The bag lady?
Amazing what a dose of medicine can do?
Ya no kidding

How are you today?
How are you today?
How are you today? It goes on and on. Andrea concerned, mom responding positive, up, lifted my her angels. I won't erase them.

No comments:

Post a Comment